FREEDOM OF VOICE
Healing and self-transformation through Voice
The voice is our main vehicle for communicating with others, our most vital pathway of expression.
We use it to express our thoughts and feelings and how we express ourselves through our voice intimately reflects who we are. We instinctively know this, which is why it can be so challenging.
Regardless of what we choose to do with our voice, what or who we are trying to be, to express or even to cover up and hide, our natural voice will always convey our truth, in thought, in emotion and in soul-consciousness.
I am Georgia Duder-Wood, a vocal coach and songstress of many years experience, and also a long time student of yoga, Naad (sound) yoga, sound healing and I AM consciousness spiritual teachings. From this spiritual discipline, and through my own journey, I offer both experiential and intuitive wisdom and a deep understanding of the psychology of self expression.
I can help you, though this unique form of talk therapy and sound healing, to discover your own truth so that you can:
- Express yourself meaningfully and be heard more effectively
- Clear unwanted patterns of expressions in all relationships
- Become free-er and more confident to speak or sing out
- Release energy blocks, especially in the throat chakra
- Become more connected to your emotions
- Discover your own “birth song” – your own, unique authentic sense of self
- Rediscover a way to be happy in your self and within your environment
Sessions are a minimum of 1.5 hours
- 1.5 hour individual session, including all materials: $150
- 2 hour individual session, including all materials: $190
- students / unwaged 1.5 hour individual session, including all materials: $120
- Students / unwaged 2 hour individual session, including all materials: $160